You use a lot of different types of cookware, from pots and pans to slow cookers and Dutch ovens. This means that you have a lot of lids that you need to store away when you aren’t using them. And because of their shape, it can be difficult to keep all of your lids in one place without them being messy and causing a lot of clutter. Thankfully, though, there are a lot of lid organizers that you can purchase at affordable prices.
With a good quality lid organizer, you can keep the lids to all of your cookware in the same place. They can be within easy reach whenever you need to use them, and you can rest assured that they will be properly separated so there is less risk of them getting damaged as well.
There are many different types of lid organizers available, from those that you can pull out of a cabinet just like a drawer, to those that stand vertically or sit horizontally to help you make the most of the amount of space you have in your pantry or cabinet or on your countertop. Plus, there are lid organizers that aren’t just designed for pots and pans, but also for food storage containers too.
Because there are so many lid organizers to choose from, shopping for one can become a confusing process. That’s why we have compiled a list of some of the lid organizers that stand out against the rest. Check them out below when you are ready to start browsing the myriad options that are available.
1. Top Pick Best Overall Lid Organizer: Toplife 7+ Lid Organizer
When you are in search of a basic lid organizer that will get the job done, this one from Toplife might be exactly what you need. It is built to be strong with coated metal, and it can be used to quickly and easily organize lids and other products that you use around the kitchen, such as plates, bakeware, and cutting boards.
We also like that this is an adjustable lid organizer, so it allows you to make it work for you based on your unique needs and preferences. There are a total of seven dividers, and you can adjust them in increments of 0.43” inches. Plus, this product does not require any kind of installation, and you can easily set it up.
- This organizer can hold up to seven lids, as it has seven dividers that you can adjust to suit your needs.
- Setting this organizer up is simple, as it’s just a matter of putting the dividers into the frame.
- Because this isn’t a really large organizer, it can work even if you don’t have a lot of room for storing various lids.
- If you need to organize more than seven lids, you will need to buy more than one of these lid organizers, or you will need to go with a different one that is larger.
2. Best Pull Out Lid Organizer: Lynk Professional Slide Out Pan Lid Holder and Pull Out Kitchen Cabinet Organizer Rack
Sometimes, you don’t want to have to put a lid organizer in your kitchen cabinet or in your pantry because reaching in and finding what you need might be difficult. And you might not have any room on your countertop either. Well, with this handy lid organizer, you can still hide it away in a cabinet, but you can also enjoy the perks of a pull out drawer style organizer that will keep everything within easy reach whenever you need it.
This lid organizer is designed to hold your lids securely. And it can hold up to 18 lids of various shapes and sizes, so this one product might be enough to store every lid that you own. Plus, it can also be used to hold other kitchen items, such as baking pans, trays, and more.
This roll out lid organizer is made of strong materials like chrome and steel, and it has a patented ball bearing glide system that will help ensure it will be simple to use. It should move smoothly, making it a snap to find what you need without struggling to reach into your cabinet. And the best part is that it is super easy to install in mere minutes too.
- This lid organizer can hold a lot: up to 18 lids of varying sizes and shapes can be stored easily with this product.
- The glide system allows this organizer to slide out quietly and smoothly so you don’t have to reach deep into a cabinet to find the lid that you need.
- You can install this product in minutes.
- Although really convenient, your cabinet needs to be a certain size to accommodate this product, so if you don’t have the space in a cabinet to dedicate to this lid organizer, it’s better to look for a smaller option.
3. Top Pick: Evelots Pot Lid Storage-Cabinet Door/Wall-Organizer
With this lid organizer, which you can hang to save space in your pantry or cabinet, or even on your countertop, you can store a total of six lids. You can mount this easily to a cabinet door or pantry door, as a couple of examples. Or, you can set it up on a wall in your kitchen. All you need to do is screw it in and it’s ready to use.
Because this item is made of iron that is coated in white plastic, it is designed to be durable and to avoid rust. Once in place properly, it will be nice and secure. Overall, it is a great option when you want to reduce clutter and keep your lids neat.
- Installing this lid organizer on a wall or door is easy, helping you save space on your countertop or inside your cabinets and cupboards.
- This organizer can hold a total of six lids, and it is designed to be strong enough to keep them secure.
- This product is lightweight, and it can help you keep your lids within easy reach while reducing clutter in the kitchen.
- This lid organizer is designed to go on a wall or on the door of a cabinet, so you should have the right amount of space to accommodate it.
- You can only place lids with knobs on this lid organizer, so if you don’t have the right types of lids, it won’t work well.
4. Best Stainless Steel Lid Organizer: Y.Z.Bros Pan/Pot Lids Holder Organizer
If you prefer to use a lid organizer that is made of stainless steel, this is a good one to check out. Like other kitchen organizers, it is designed to help you save a lot of space that would otherwise be cluttered with the various lids that you use with the cookware that you own.
This lid organizer can hold up to nine lids, and it can also be used to store other items, too, such as cutting boards, placemats, bakeware, and more. It can even hold heavier items while helping to keep them separated so they don’t end up damaging each other.
The sturdy design of this lid organizer makes it possible to use it inside a cabinet or on your countertop. And the slots are spaced out in a way that allows you to organize thicker items on one side and thinner items on the other. That’s because four of the slots are spaced out about 1.6” apart, while five slots are spaced out around 1.2” apart.
- Because this lid organizer isn’t large, it will not take up a lot of space in your kitchen, which is great for smaller spaces.
- This product can hold up to nine lids, and the dividers are spaced apart to give you room to store thin and thick lids with ease.
- This lid organizer is designed to sit horizontally on a countertop or in a cabinet, so it isn’t right for you if you’d prefer something you can hang or use vertically.
5. Best Multi-pack Lid Organizer: Simple Houseware Cabinet Door/Wall Mount Pot Lid Organizer Rack
When you want to get the most for your money, consider getting a multi-pack of lid organizers like this set of two. Each organizer will hold three lids, so you can store a total of six lids when you use both of these. Plus, you can hang these on your wall or on a door to save countertop space and cabinet space.
This is a great option for those who want to store some lids in one part of the kitchen and other lids in another area. Perhaps you use one set of lids more often than another, so you want to keep that one within reach while the other one can be stored away in a pantry. Or, you might opt to go with this product if you don’t have a lot of space to work with or you don’t have a lot of lids that need to be organized.
You can easily install these organizers, and you can opt to set them up side by side for a more horizontal layout or one above the other for a more vertical layout.
- These lid organizers can be set up on a wall, so they are a great choice when you don’t want an organizer that will sit in a cabinet or on your counter.
- This lid organizer can hold various types of lids, including those with different handles.
- Everything you need to install is included.
- Although you get two of these, each lid organizer can only hold three lids, so if you have more than six lids, you will need to order more of these or you will need to go with a larger option instead.
6. Best Small Lid Organizer: TelKeen 2PCS Pot Lid Organizers
When you don’t have a lot of space to work with, you can turn to this lid organizer, which can be used to store lids and other kitchen items that you need to keep within reach. Made of durable stainless steel, it is resistant to scratches and corrosion, and it is also lightweight and easy to clean.
The nice thing about this organizer is that you can contract it or stretch it out to the length that you need. The maximum length that it can be stretched to is around 19”, so it can give you plenty of storage space.
- This pack of two lid organizers can hold lids and various other kitchen items.
- This is a versatile product that you can stretch out to accommodate the lids you need to store.
- This lid organizer might be too small for some people, as it can hold only around four lids in total.
7. Best Budget Friendly Lid Organizer: Rocky Mountain Goods Lid Rack for Pots and Pans
When shopping on a tight budget, you can still get a great lid organizer, like this one, which can fit up to eight lids to help you keep your kitchen a lot more organized and neat. Made of durable materials, this is also another good option to consider if you do not have a lot of space to work with.
Plus, with this lid organizer, if you decide to keep it on your countertop, its white color can help it blend in nicely.
- This lid organizer is designed to be heavy duty and to resist rusting.
- Because this product is quite small, it can be a viable option for those who don’t have a lot of space to work with in their kitchen.
- Thanks to its low price, this lid organizer might be a good choice if you’re shopping on a tight budget or you just don’t want to spend a lot.
- This product might be too small if you’re looking for a larger lid organizer that can hold more items.
8. Best Food Container Lid Organizer: ENNOKEY Expandable Food Container Lid Organizer
As mentioned above, there are lid organizers for your pots and pans, and then there are lid organizers for your food storage containers, which can be just as difficult to keep neat and tidy in your kitchen. So, we figured we’d include just one of the many food storage lid organizers that are available to give you an idea of what’s possible.
This organizer can be separated into two pieces, so you can use them on their own or you can keep it together and expand it out to 25” long. There are also six adjustable dividers that are removable as well, so you have even more flexibility when it comes to making this versatile product work in a way that will suit your needs perfectly.
This item can hold a lot of food container lids (60 or more), and it can store various types of lids featuring different shapes and sizes. Plus, it is made of BPA free material, which is certainly an attractive feature as well.
- This lid organizer is designed for holding 60 or more food container lids of varying shapes and sizes.
- You can quickly and easily set this up, and you can adjust the dividers.
- You can adjust the size of the organizer itself because it is expandable.
- You can use this as one long organizer or you can separate it into two smaller organizers.
- If you don’t like the idea of using a lid organizer that is made of plastic, this one isn’t right for you.
Things to look out for:
When shopping for a lid organizer, keep the following in mind to help ensure you make the right choice:
First, think about how much space you have for a lid organizer so you can then shop for one that will be suitable for the amount of room that you have for it.
Second, consider the number of lids that an organizer can hold, compared to the number of lids that you need to organize. Will you need to buy one organizer that is expandable or will you need more than one organizer?
Finally, consider whether you want to be able to hang your lid organizer on a wall or door, if you prefer having one that rests horizontally on your countertop, if you want one that works like a pull out drawer from inside your cabinet, or if you want one that will hold your lids in a vertical design.
Photo credit: FotoHelin/Shutterstock