Are your cabinets a mess? Do you find it hard to locate the things you need? And when you go to put things away when you’re done using them, do you have trouble finding a spot to put them in because of all of the clutter? If you answered yes to these questions, you could probably benefit from a cabinet organizer.
The great thing about cabinet organizers is they’re affordable products that can help you store everything you need in a strategic way. Things become easier to find and access when there’s less clutter, and everything has its place so you know where to put it when you’re done to maintain organization.
Once you start shopping for cabinet organizers, you will quickly realize that there are a lot of different options available to suit all of your needs. Whether you need to organize your dishes, pots and pans, cleaning supplies, or anything in between, there is a cabinet organizer that can help you get it all done fast. From organizers that slide out to make things easier to reach, to those that help you make the most of every inch of storage space in every cabinet, you might be surprised by the creative solutions that are out there.
So, if you are tired of your cabinets being messy, if you don’t have a lot of storage and you want to be able to put as many products as possible in a cabinet without it getting disorganized in the process, or you just want to make it easier to reach the things you need so you don’t risk hurting yourself or damaging and breaking your belongings, it’s worth checking out the many cabinet organizers that are currently available.
To help you find the right cabinet organizer for your kitchen, we’ve compiled a list of products below. We recommend checking these out to get an idea of what’s possible.
1. Best Cabinet Organizer for Pots and Pans: GeekDigg Pot Rack Organizer under Cabinet
Available in black and silver color options and measuring 21.3” x 7.9” x 16.3”, this cabinet organizer is great for keeping all of your pots and pans neatly organized and easy to reach. And because it is adjustable, you have multiple options when it comes to how you set this up to suit your needs.
This cabinet organizer can hold pots and pans of various shapes and sizes, along with their lids. Made of strong materials, it is stylish and stable, with eight adjustable tiers that are easy to set up.
Rather than stacking your pots and pans on top of each other, this product will allow you to keep them separated, reducing the risk of scratches and damage. And because everything will have its own rack, you will be able to quickly grab what you need when preparing meals in your kitchen.
- This cabinet organizer can hold several pots and pans of different sizes.
- Setting up this cabinet organizer is quick and easy.
- This product can help you make the most of the space inside a kitchen cabinet.
- You can customize this organizer to suit your preferences.
- It might not be large enough for some users.
- It might not provide enough racks if you have more than one set of pots and pans.
2. Best Cabinet Organizer for Boxes: YouCopia UpSpace Box Organizer
Do you have trouble organizing the various boxed products in your cabinet, such as your sandwich bags, aluminum foil, parchment paper, pasta, snacks, etc.? Then this handy organizer might do the trick of keeping things neat and easy to grab.
Designed for use in a cabinet, you can adjust the shelves so you can create vertical space that will allow you to keep different items on each shelf. Even long boxes should fit perfectly on this organizer, which is designed to be stable and non-slip. Plus, the shelves are easy to clean, durable, and BPA free.
To put this organizer together, you just snap the pieces together. You don’t need any tools to get the job done, and you will be surprised by how quickly you can set it up and have it ready to go. It weighs only 1.8 pounds, and it measures 10.8” x 8.8” x 9.4”, with three shelves.
- This cabinet organizer is simple to set up, has three shelves, and can hold up to 20 pounds.
- It is adjustable to suit your needs.
- It can hold boxes of various sizes, but you can use it for myriad other items as well.
- It might be too small for certain products.
- You might need to buy more than one to fit all of your items if you have a lot to organize.
3. Best Cabinet Organizer for Spices: HOLDN’ STORAGE Pull Out Spice Rack Organizer for Cabinet
If you love to cook, you are bound to have a lot of different spices in your kitchen. Keeping them organized can be a chore on its own, and when you need to find the spice you need for a particular recipe, you might spend a good amount of time searching for it in a disorganized cabinet. That’s when a spice rack organizer can come in really handy.
With this cabinet organizer, which provides two shelves, you can keep all of your spices in one place. And because it is designed to slide out smoothly, you can pull it out of your cabinet to reach everything easily, including the products that are all the way in the back.
This product is made of durable materials like high-quality steel with a chrome finish, and it has a ball bearing system to ensure it will slide out smoothly. Also, all of the hardware that you need to install it in your cabinet is included—just follow the instructions to install it quickly and easily.
- This spice rack organizer pulls out to make it easier to reach what you need.
- It is easy to install this organizer, which is available in multiple sizes to suit your needs.
- It is designed to hold bottles of varying sizes and shapes.
- If you would prefer to have your spices side by side in a single line, this organizer might not be right for you.
- You can’t pull out either the top or bottom shelf individually, as both come out together, so that might make it harder to get what you need.
4. Best Cabinet Organizer for Bakeware: Stock Your Home Large Rust-Free Durable Coated Steel Bakeware Organizer
If you’re like a lot of people, keeping your bakeware organized in a manner that prevents scratches and keeps everything within easy reach can be a challenge. But with this adjustable rack, you can organize everything quickly and easily.
This cabinet organizer features four slots that can provide plenty of space for everything from cookie sheets and cupcake pans to muffin tins, cutting boards, and anything else you need to organize.
You don’t need to assemble anything, so this product is ready to use as soon as you get it—that’s always a plus! It measures roughly 10 ¾” x 10 ¼” x 7 ½”, and the slots are big enough to hold a 2.5” wide pan. And it is made of high grade stainless steel to ensure durability and prevent rust.
- This cabinet organizer provides a neat space to store your bakeware.
- No assembly is required to set this organizer up.
- This product comes in a set of two, and each has four slots.
- Because it only has four slots, it might not hold everything you need it to.
5. Best Cabinet Organizer for Under the Sink: Lynk Professional Under Sink Cabinet Organizer Pull Out Two Tier Sliding Shelf
If the cabinet under your sink is a mess, consider getting a cabinet organizer like this one. It is designed to help you quickly and easily organize everything so you will know exactly where it is when you need it.
What’s nice about this under the sink cabinet organizer is the fact that it has two tiers that slide out for added convenience. You can set it up on the right side or left side of your cabinet, thanks to its reversible design, and it shouldn’t get in the way of any pipes that you have under the sink.
This product also features steel and chrome, it is easy to install in minutes, and it has a ball bearing glide system, which means the drawer will slide out smoothly. Plus, there is a removable tray on the top shelf, so you can use it to hold your sponges neatly.
- This cabinet organizer features two tiers, and you can pull it out to make sure every item you store on it is easy to access.
- You can set up this cabinet organizer on the left side or right side of the cabinet under your sink.
- It might not be right for you if you don’t want to store things on the sides of your cabinet.
6. Best Cabinet Organizer Shelf: HapiRm Stackable Cabinet Shelf Kitchen Cabinet Organizers and Storage
When you want to make more space in a cabinet, you can add shelving strategically so you can create vertical storage space, and this product is a great example of what’s possible.
Made of stainless steel to be durable and sturdy, you can stack these shelves to store food or dinnerware. The guardrail will ensure nothing will fall off the back or sides, and the legs are designed to prevent sliding. Plus, the open design will make it easy to reach what you need.
Because you get two shelves, you can decide whether you want to stack them or if you want to use them side by side or in two different cabinets. Each shelf measures 16.4” x 10.2” x 7.87”, and it is easy to put together without any tools.
- This cabinet organizer gives you two shelves you can stack or use as single shelves inside your cabinet to create more storage space.
- It is super easy to set up this cabinet organizer.
- It might not be right for you if you are looking for a larger shelf for your cabinet.
Things to look out for:
As you shop for a cabinet organizer, there are a few things that you should keep in mind to ensure you make the right choice. Below are a few of the things we recommend looking for:
Check the size of a product to be certain it will comfortably fit inside your cabinet. That way, you won’t be disappointed when you go to use it for the first time. You want something that will fit inside your cabinet in a way that will allow you to maximize the amount of space within it.
As you browse the different products available, narrow your options down based on the cabinet you want to organize. Do you want to decrease the clutter in a cabinet that holds your pots and pans or do you want to organize the products in your corner cabinet? Know what goal you have in mind and then shop accordingly.
There are several different types of cabinet organizers. For example, you can find pull-out shelves to make it easy to reach products that are placed in the back of your cabinet, there are shelves that you can use to essentially double the storage space in a cabinet, and there are organizers that you can hang on the inside of a cabinet door. Basically, whether you want to organize a tight corner cabinet or the space under your sink, smart solutions will allow you to get it all done in no time at all.
Finally, consider what a cabinet organizer is made of. You want the material to be durable and easy to clean in case messes happen. At the same time, you also probably want it to be attractive. After all, you want your cabinet organizer to be functional and stylish, right?
Photo credit: Axtem/Shutterstock