Do you enjoy drinking wine, and do you often find yourself taking wine to friends’ parties and various family gatherings so you can enjoy it with your loved ones? Then it is worth looking into the many different wine totes that are available.
Why should you bother buying a wine tote? Well, in addition to being a more eco-friendly choice because you can reuse it again and again while creating less waste, a wine tote can come in handy in several other ways. For example, with a tote, you don’t need to carry multiple bottles of wine in a box. That’s right: depending on the size of the tote that you buy, you might be able to keep several bottles in the same bag, making it easier to carry all of them while also ensuring they don’t break.
Overall, the right wine tote will help keep your bottle(s) safe while you transport them, it will be stylish, it will be easy to carry, and it will be a safer option than paper or plastic bags that can break when you fill them with heavy wine bottles.
When shopping for a wine tote, you will realize that there are quite a few different styles and sizes to choose from. And they can be made of various materials as well. We are going to focus on leather wine totes because they are not only stylish, but also durable and long lasting. They can hold your wine bottles without breaking, which can give you peace of mind, and you can use them again and again.
What are some of the best leather wine totes? We took a look at some of the many products that are currently available, and we have compiled the list of six products below to help you get started when you are ready to shop.
1. Best Leather Wine Tote for Carrying Several Bottles: 6-Bottle Leather BYO Weekender Wine Bag
When you have a lot of bottles of wine that you need to travel with, you will want a larger leather wine tote that will be able to comfortably hold all of them without the risk of them breaking. That is when this leather weekender wine bag, which can hold a total of six bottles, can be helpful.
This bag is made of premium 100% leather, and it features a classic style and zipper closure. Also, it measures roughly 14” x 18” x 9.5”, so there is plenty of room for your wine bottles. It comes with dividers that you can use to pack up to six bottles of wine, but you can also remove and adjust the dividers, as needed, to carry fewer bottles and other supplies instead.
Overall, this is a good option when you want to get a large bag that you can use in a variety of ways, not just to carry your wine. It provides you with loads of space for everything you need when enjoying wine with friends or when going on a little getaway.
- This wine tote is made of 100% premium leather.
- The dividers inside can be used to hold up to six bottles, but you can adjust and remove them, so you can use this as a weekender bag too.
- If you aren’t planning on ever traveling with many bottles of wine, this tote might be more than you need.
2. Best Wine Leather Tote for Carrying Two Bottles: SACHI Insulated 2-Bottle Leather Wine Tote Bag
This luxury leather wine tote is insulated, which means it can keep your bottles nice and cool so you can start enjoying it as soon as you arrive at your destination. It can also hold two bottles of wine, as it measures 14.5” x 11” x 5”, it is easy to wipe clean whenever necessary, and it is durable, food safe, and leakproof. So many great features, right?
You can use this bag for one or two bottles, as the padded divider that’s inside is removable. We also like that this wine leather tote provides you with different carrying options. It has two leather handles that you can use to carry the tote by hand, but it also has an adjustable strap that is removable. This means you can carry it cross-body style or you can carry it over your shoulder if you prefer.
- This wine tote is insulated to help keep your wine at the right temperature while you travel with it.
- It has a padded divider that is removable.
- This wine tote is made of premium leather, it features two handles, and it has a removable shoulder strap.
- This leather wine tote does not have too much room for any extra accessories, unless you only use it to carry one bottle instead of two.
3. Best Leather Wine Tote for Carrying Just One Bottle of Wine: Hide & Drink Leather Bottle Wine Carrier
This stylish wine leather tote is worth checking out when you need a simple bag that will allow you to safely carry just one bottle of wine at a time. Even though it doesn’t have a lot of the extra features that other wine totes have, such as pockets to store accessories, zippered closures, and insulated interiors, this is an attractive option for those who are searching for a product that is made with care.
This durable product is handmade using high-quality leather, and it is hand stitched with attention to detail. This craftsmanship helps ensure the item will be durable and will last a long time. And, the more you use it, the better the leather will look!
- This wine leather tote is handmade, and it features high-quality leather that is durable.
- This wine tote is designed to hold one bottle of wine, and it has a handle to make it easy to carry.
- Unlike other leather wine totes, this one does not close at the top, so you need to take extra care to ensure the bottle will stay in the bag and won’t break.
4. Best Handmade Leather Wine Tote: Piel Leather Double Deluxe Wine Carrier
If you want to rest assured your bottles definitely won’t end up slipping out of your wine tote, you should consider looking into the many options that are available with a flip top closure. This product from Piel is a great example, as you can flip it open to reveal the bottles inside.
Made of full grain genuine leather, this wine tote, which measures roughly 8” x 14” x 4”, features high-quality hardware. And it has a plastic lining inside so that, even if your wine does end up leaking for any reason, the mess will not seep through the bag and onto your clothes, car, or furniture.
You can carry up to two bottles of wine in this tote, and there is a divider inside to keep them separated while you travel. Its design is elegant, but this bag is sturdy. And it has a handle along with a removable and adjustable shoulder strap to make it easy to carry however you prefer.
- This leather wine tote features full grain leather, and it is handcrafted in Colombia.
- The leather actually gets better with age and use, and this tote is a great choice when you want a classic style.
- This product features a water-resistant, lined interior that will help prevent messes from leaking out.
- This wine tote might disappoint you if you want a product that comes with extra storage space for accessories.
5. Best Cactus Leather Wine Tote: Tepuiis Wine Carrier
Do you want to get a wine tote that is made from plant-based, eco-friendly leather? Then check out this innovative product that is made from cactus leather!
This tote has a load of great features, such as an insulated interior to keep your wine nice and cool, enough space for two bottles, a zippered closure, an outer pocket for accessories, a handle and removable shoulder strap, and a divider inside that can help prevent your bottles from breaking.
Overall, this is a great option for anyone who doesn’t want a tote made from animal leather, and who wants to purchase sustainable products. Plus, it even comes with two stainless steel wine tumblers.
- This wine tote is handmade.
- It is made from eco-friendly, plant-based, vegan cactus leather that is soft, easy to clean, and durable.
- This product can hold two bottles of wine, and it has an insulated interior to keep them cool.
- If you need to carry more than two bottles, this bag won’t provide the space you need.
6. Best Wine Leather Tote with Tumblers: Tilvini Insulated Genuine Leather Wine Bag With 2 Stainless Steel Wine Tumblers
This bag is made of genuine leather, it measures roughly 8.5” x 14”, and it has an adjustable divider inside so you can carry more than one bottle without risking them knocking into each other and breaking. It also has a big storage pocket on the back of the bag so you can pack accessories, such as a wine opener. And the strap is adjustable so you can carry it easily and comfortably.
With this unique wine leather tote, you also get two stainless steel wine tumblers that you can use to enjoy your wine when you get to your destination, such as a picnic in the park. Plus, this tote is insulated to help keep your wine cool even when the temperature outside is hot.
- This insulated wine tote is made of soft genuine leather, and it has suede lining under the flap.
- This product can hold two bottles of wine, and it has an adjustable divider inside.
- It has an adjustable strap, it comes with two tumblers, and it has a pocket for accessories.
- It is available in multiple color options, such as black, brown, and pink.
- If you don’t need your wine tote to be insulated, or if you only need to carry one wine bottle at a time, this one wouldn’t be right for you.
Things to look out for:
When you are shopping for a wine leather tote, you might think that they are all created equal and you can just select the first one that you find. But we don’t recommend that. In fact, when it comes to shopping for goods for your home and travel, we always recommend carefully looking at the features, and weighing the pros and cons, of various items to figure out which one is truly right for you. Here are some things to consider as you search for the right wine leather tote:
First, consider the size of the tote that you need. Do you want to be able to carry multiple bottles safely, without the risk of them breaking? Or are you fine with getting a wine tote that will fit just one bottle?
Another thing to consider is the style of the leather wine tote. Because you will be using it again and again, you want it to be something that you’ll enjoy using and showing off. Going with a stylish option is a good way to ensure you will be happy to use your tote whenever you need it.
Don’t forget to check the little details too. For example, the last thing you want is to buy a wine leather tote that has short handles or handles that will end up breaking before you know it.
The wine tote that you select should be built well to last long. Make sure the product is made using high-quality materials, whether you go with animal leather or vegan leather, and that the manufacturer took care to create a tote that will not deteriorate easily.
Finally, you might want to go with a wine leather tote that is insulated to help keep your wine cool. Wines are typically better when they are chilled, so if you don’t want them to get warm before you reach your destination, getting a tote that will help keep them at the right temperature is definitely a smart way to go.